Hyatt Housekeeping Supervisor in OAKLAND, California
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for Supervisory duties in the Housekeeping department. This includes inspecting guest rooms, counseling and interviewing employees, resolving guest complaints, general office duties, etc. Minimum of 1-year hotel experience and excellent communication skills, as well as basic computer skills. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience or equivalent training required.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, kneeling, bending.
Primary Location: US-CA-Oakland
Organization: Waterfront Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: OAK000860
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.