Hyatt Food Runner Fine Dining in OLYMPIC VALLEY, California
The Food Runner is the liaison between the line cooks and the food servers. Responsibilities include ensuring the food order is complete, and taken from the line to the guest in a timely manner. Ability to handle a fast paced work environment and detailed oriented qualities are necessary for this position.
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing food and beverage service to others preferred.
- Knowledge. Alcohol service and Food Handler certifications are required. Familiarity of restaurant terminology and food service techniques preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
Primary Location: US-CA-Olympic Valley
Organization: Resort at Squaw Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: OLY000036
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.