Hyatt Regency Club Supervisor (h/f) in PARIS, France
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- Plan, organize, and motivates team to excel in delivering excellent service to all arrival guests.
- Monitor monthly Food and beverage cost and Profit and Loss expenses for Regency Club.
- Ensure adequate staff coverage that meets the demand in the hotel.
- Checks the next day arrival report and ensure the guest history remarks and amenities are in place.
- Meets VIPs and perform guest relation duties and obtain comments and feedback.
- Guide, coach, counsels and evaluates the performance of the team.
- Checks attendance, punctuality and deportment of the Club staff.
- Conduct and attend daily briefings and share any information/interests.
- Train, guide, coach and develop team to handle day-to-day duties/tasks more efficiently.
- Liaise closely with Rooms Division on any special events, VIPs arrival and ensure pertinent information and instructions/changes are disseminated.
- Ensure the ambience, cleanliness and exclusivity at Club is maintained at all times.
- Forecast the next 7 Days Food and Beverage for Regency Club and ensure sufficient staff coverage.
- Assist with any VIPs complaints or comments/feedback.
- Maintain an active presence in the Club lounge.
- Implement Check-out process at the Regency Club
- Manage stocks and deliveries
Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must. Fluent in English
We are looking for a candidate with right attitude, who is a team player. In addition, he/she should possess:
Primary Location: FR-J-Paris
Organization: Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: PAR003858
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.