Hyatt Valet Parker in PARIS, France
The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for a Valet Parker. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to the Head Concierge.
You will have the following missions:
- Ensuring the customer's logistics when he arrives and when he leaves
- Ensure cleanliness in front of the hotel
- Coordinate taxis
- Take care of customers' cars on their arrival and departure and manage parking and car keys
- Carry out the errands requested by the janitors
- Manage the luggage of the customer from his arrival to the departure
- Deliver luggage and messages to the guest in the room
- Manage luggage storage at the luggage room
- Inform the hierarchy of any "abnormal" situation regarding safety or the risks of accidents
- Inform the customer about all the services of the hotel.
Excellent presentation and smiling, you are characterized by your discretion, your courtesy, your discipline and your excellent relationship. You are able to charge port and have your license B. Professional English essential.
Primary Location: FR-J-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: PAR003885
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.