Hyatt Housekeeper/Room Attendant - Part Time in PARK CITY, Utah
* Clean guest rooms in accordance with established quality and performance standards to allow a sufficient quantity of vacant and clean guest rooms for sale. Clean occupied guest rooms. * Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. * Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Company, including evening, nights and weekends. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required. * Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Newpark Resort and Hotel rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the facilities. * Employees who violate Company rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the position:
- Communications Skills, both written and verbal, are essential. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- The work environment is face-paced, dynamic and team-oriented.
- Working knowledge of applicable sanitation standards
- Must have the ability to follow direction and a willingness to learn.
- High school or equivalent education or Bachelor's Degree preferred. No licenses or Certifications applicable
- Must posses suffice relevant experience to perform the tasks assigned. Prior hospitality experience desired.
Primary Location: US-UT-Park City
Organization: Newpark Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: PAR004302
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.