Hyatt Accountant in PERTH, Australia
Description:· Permanent Part Time Position · Leading Global Hotel Brand · Competitive salary & benefits · Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Hyatt Regency Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections. The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
About the Role As the Accountant, you will be responsible for the smooth and effective running of the Finance department including ensuring that the Hotel financial statements are prepared accurately in a timely basis. Working in a team of 6, you will support the Director of Finance in supervising and managing the day to day operation as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your professional Accounting career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
- Support the Director of Finance in managing the day to day management of the Finance Function, including the leadership of the team
- Assist in preparing the monthly Financial Statements, including all support schedules and explanations of variances.
- Oversee and review monthly reconciliation’s of all Hotel Bank accounts and follow up all outstanding items
- Ensure all General Ledger reconciliation’s (including City Ledger, FF & E and monthly provisions) are correct with supporting documentation as required
- Review all GCR’s, and follow up queries with cashiers
- Approve General Vendor invoices, reviewing supporting documentation and COA
- Accountant qualification (or equivalent)
- CPA is desirable
- Relevant work experience in the same or similar role, ideally in the hotel industry
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize and juggle a busy work load A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt atwww.perth.regency.hyatt.comand @perth.regency.hyatt.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
Primary Location: AU-WA-Perth
Organization: Hyatt Regency Perth
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PER000369
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.