Hyatt Food & Beverage Attendant - Part Time in PERTH, Australia
Benefits - Leading Global Hotel Brand - Competitive salary & benefits - Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts are designed around the power of meaningful connections. The Hyatt Regency brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need, right at their fingertips, and provides space to work, engage and relax.
Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
About Royal Perth Yacht Club * Located on the banks of the Swan River, the Royal Perth Yacht Club is one of the world’s most prestigious Yacht clubs, founded in 1841. The Royal Perth Yacht has hosted numerous major international events and continues to be an iconic Perth location.*
About the Role
We are looking for energizing and confident Food & Beverage Attendants to join our creative and diverse Food & Beverage team in a part time capacity. You will be connecting with people and making things happen at Hyatt Regency Perth. You will be responsible for the preparation of the outlet, service to our guests, the preparation of bar areas, mixing and dispensing drinks, delivering food, maintaining stock and the overall cleanliness of the outlet areas.
We are recruiting the following Food & Beverage Attendant positions for: * Varied Hotel Outlets – Café, Conservatory & Room Service * Royal Perth Yacht Club
- Provide excellent Food & Beverage service to guests including greeting guests, take orders and serve Food & Beverage promptly and accurately
- Assist guests with any queries
- Be able to work individually and in a team dynamic to ensure smooth running of the operation
- Prepare and maintain area including general cleanliness, restocking, preparing area for next shift
* Prior customer service and/or hospitality experience, preferably hotels * Available to work days/nights, weekends and Public Holidays * Current WA Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate * Unrestricted visa and working rights in Australia Experience in one or more of the following areas is preferable: * Barista/Coffee Shop * Al la carte/ Restaurant dining * Events Service * Bar Service (including cocktail and wine knowledge) * Restaurant Hosting A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld, #WorldofHyatt, #hyattaustraliacareers and www.perth.regency.hyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs.
Primary Location: AU-WA-Perth
Organization: Hyatt Regency Perth
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: PER000366
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.