Hyatt Accounts Payable Clerk / Human Resources Coordinator in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel has been at the forefront of shaping the city’s cultural, culinary and cocktail scene since becoming its first luxury hotel in 1904. Timeless architecture, local art, the East Coast’s largest fitness facility and modern design of spacious guest rooms with soaring ceilings are just a few things that make The Bellevue Hotel unlike any other in Philadelphia.
The Accounts Payable Clerk/ Human Resources Coordinator pride themselves on excellence, service, integrity, and accountability.This position will have dual responsibilities in both Finance and Human Resources.The ideal candidate will have leadership, organization, and time-management skills. They must have refined verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills, empathy, and a welcoming and engaging personality are a must. This individual will represent the Finance and HR teams and Hyatt brand in a friendly and positive manner in all interactions.
Accounts Payable Clerk/General Cashier responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: * Processing and auditing check-runs * Handling vendor inquiries * Copying and scanning invoices * Maintaining and auditing house banks for hotel colleagues * Support hotel’s Director of Finance & Chief Accountant
HR Coordinator responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of incoming calls
- Maintain digital colleague files
- Coordination of certain colleague relations events
- Assisting with general colleague inquiries whether benefits, payroll, day to day needs.
- Recruitment including posting and sourcing entry-level applicants, new hire on-boarding, and facilitating Orientation
* Multi-system proficiency (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint) * A true desire to fulfill the needs of others in a fast paced environment * Refined verbal and written communication and presentation skills * Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized * Must be able to support Hyatt's purpose by identifying opportunities to display authentic human care to guests and colleagues so they can be their best
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHI001726
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.