Hyatt Assistant Front Office Manager in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
As Philadelphia’s only hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, The Bellevue Hotel -/An Unbound Collection by Hyatt/, has been at the forefront of shaping the city’s cultural, culinary and cocktail scene since becoming its first luxury hotel in 1904. The deep-rooted history of The Bellevue Hotel connects guests with distinctive architecture, modern and spacious rooms, elite events and dining fit for any special occasion. Magnificent stories abound waiting to be discovered.
The Assistant Front Office Manager will have oversight of the front office staff, including front office hosts, hotel operators, and bell attendants. They will also oversee cash control for hosts, manage staffing needs, and the hotel’s guest services. Additional responsibilities may include interviewing, training, staff development, payroll and scheduling. This individual leads front office hosts whom are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services, processes forms of payment and responds to guest inquiries.
The Assistant Front Office Manager should possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. This highly visible role provides opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating positive guest arrival and departure experiences. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience and professional presentation in line with the grandeur and history of The Bellevue.
As a valued member of Hyatt’s team, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary and Discounted Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Candidate must have an availability to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to lead, direct and coach others
- Engaged team player, focused on team goals and results
- Ability to multi-task and provide excellent customer service skills and professional presentation
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt service standards and procedures
- Support Hyatt's purpose by identifying opportunities to display authentic human care to guests and colleagues so they can be their best
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: PHI001734
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.