Hyatt Server (AM) | XIX (Nineteen) Restaurant in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
XIX (Nineteen), an Award Winning Restaurant, provides locals and out of town guests with a stylish and inviting dining experience. Known as one of the highest restaurants in Philadelphia, the creative and rotating menu selections offer an unparalleled dining experience. The restaurant’s sought-after window tables and balcony dining experiences allow for views of the sunset or a nighttime gaze at the city lights while the interior dome ceilings of the Café and Restaurant provide an incredible ambiance to share a memorable experience.
XIX Restaurant servers are responsible for submitting guest menu selections and presenting these food and beverage preferences. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings. A XIX Restaurant server will engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment.
As a valued member of Hyatt's team, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary and Discounted Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Candidate must have open availability including mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous experience serving in a fine dining environment required
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHI001708
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.