Hyatt Server Assistant | XIX (Nineteen) Restaurant in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
XIX (Nineteen), an Award Winning Restaurant, provides locals and out of town guests with a stylish and inviting dining experience. Known as one of the highest restaurants in Philadelphia, the creative and rotating menu selections offer an unparalleled dining experience. The restaurant’s sought-after window tables and balcony dining experiences allow for views of the sunset or a nighttime gaze at the city lights while the interior dome ceilings of the Café and Restaurant provide an incredible ambiance to share a memorable experience.
The Server Assistant is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest. This individual will also be responsible for clearing dishware, bringing food to restaurant guests, and assisting with the fulfillment of restaurant to-go orders. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
As a member of Hyatt's team, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to exceed guest expectations
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Candidate must have an open and flexible schedule that includes morning, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presentation
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHI001723
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.