Hyatt Guest Experience Agent-Rooms-Royal Palms Resort & Spa-(Full-Time) in PHOENIX, Arizona
Guest Experience Agents are responsible for the guest registration process and concierge services. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties will include processing forms of payment, Reservations and PBX duties and the oversight of specific night audit duties to include oversight of the Front Office during the overnight shift. You'll be the face of Hyatt as a Guest Experience Agent. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk agent or concierge, we'd love to hear from you!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
To search for other hotel jobs at Hyatt visit http://hyatt.jobs .
- You're more than welcome. *
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work all shifts including overnights and holidays. Use your past guest service experience to make a difference at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for the Guest Experience Agent position, click Apply Now and complete an application on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-AZ-Phoenix
Organization: Royal Palms Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: PHO002211