Hyatt Market Attendant-Hyatt Regency Phoenix-(Part-Time) in PHOENIX, Arizona
We believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This position will provide service in the Market located in the lobby of the hotel. The Market Attendant must have exceptional communication skills as well as superior guest service abilities. This is a fast paced position with constant customer interaction.
Market Attendant duties and qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greeting customers/creating friendly environment
- Solicit counter orders and perform cashiering duties through use of POS system
- Stocking of Market food/beverage/supplies/sundries, maintain inventory
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Market
- Take guest room delivery orders by phone
- Expediting guest room deliveries
- Use and maintain cleanliness of "Turbo Chef" or other re-heating devices
- Use and maintain cleanliness of Electrolux press and/or any coffee machines
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Prior cash handling experience preferred
* Flexible schedule to include early mornings, weekends, late nights, and holidays
* Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate amount of weight (about 25 pounds)
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance and reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Phoenix
Organization: Hyatt Regency Phoenix
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: PHO002192