Hyatt Learning Manager in PHU QUOC, Vietnam
- To help drive company values and philosophy.
- To ensure all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization's mission and vision.
- To works with property leadership team to identify organizational development needs.
- To plan the monthly training calendar and communicate to the team.
- To be aware of the company standard training modules and deliver based on the hotel s requirements.
- To design the necessary programs as identified in the annual training needs analysis.
- To regularly update the learning & development communication board for all employees and assist with the implementation and communication of all hotel policies and procedures.
- To source and liaise with all external institutions and organizations for all appropriate external programs that Team members will be nominated for.
- To Provide career counselling to team members including recommendations on training programs and cross training.
- Other tasks based on the requirement from direct manager.
- B.A degree in HR / Talent Management, Business Administration or equivalent is a second alternative.
- 2 years' experience in the development, implementation and administration of training, career development, competency development. Skills:
- Excellent Communication and Management skill.
- Excellent leadership and teambuilding skills.
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Good computer skills, foreign languages.
Primary Location: VN-Kien Giang-Phu Quoc
Organization: Nam Nghi Resort Phu Quoc
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: PHU000167
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.