Hyatt Restaurant Supervisor in SAINT KITTS, Saint Kitts and Nevis
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Supervisors possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing. Restaurant Supervisors must demonstrate fundamental food and beverage knowledge and serve as the liaison between culinary and restaurant operations. This position plays a significant role in the overall outlet performance, which includes product quality and service standards.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift, carry, push and pull moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and various shifts, including but not limited to, days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Two years previous food & beverage experience preferred.
- Luxury hotel/resort experience a plus.
Primary Location: Saint Kitts and Nevis-Saint Kitts-Saint Kitts
Organization: Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: SAI001154
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.