Hyatt Administrative Assistant - Culinary Department in SAN DIEGO, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This person must posses strong organizational skills, computer proficiency and communication skills are a must. Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
* Daily management and entry of all purchase invoices
* Assisting in taking and recording monthly inventory of kitchen equipment
* Recipe costing and maintaining recipe database
* Contact with kitchen equipment’spurveyors/vendors
* Maintaining all food related equipment (refrigeration systems, slicer sharpening, etc.)
* Ordering office supplies
* Answer a wide variety of inquiries from both internal and external guests, Supplier-Partners, etc., both in person, over the telephone and via e-mail, responding with the appropriate correspondence.
* Maintain filing system as required for correspondence, policies, standards, regulations and various applications to ensure a smooth information flow in the Culinary department
* Use internal and external systems to record relevant data and ensure information is up to date.
* Assisting department in completing projects as required.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* 3-5 years experience in the Hospitality industry. * Strong understanding of managing event EO report. * Strong administration and organization skills with a proven ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously in a busy work environment. * Advanced computer skills inWord, Excel, and PowerPoint. * Ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy in communication with the Supplier-Partners, Guests and fellow Team Members. * Ability to remain focused and calm in a busy kitchen environment. * Excellent communication, written and verbal, and interpersonal skills. * Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
Primary Location: US-CA-San Diego
Organization: Grand Hyatt San Diego
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: SAN020216