Hyatt Grand Eats Attendant (In Room Dining) - Part Time in SAN DIEGO, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Grand Eats Attendants are responsible for taking guest food and beverage orders and entering them into the POS system,expediting and assembling orders and delivering orders to rooms. Grand Eats Attendants focus on presenting guest food and beverage preferences timely and to temperature and have the opportunity to engage in casual conversation and enhance the guest experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general food and beverage preparation, maintaining cleanliness and completing side work.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to engage and delight guests over the phone and in person
- Ability to work efficiently to ensure delivery of orders to guest rooms in preferred time frame
- Ability to lift and carry a moderate amount of weight throughout the hotel
- Scheduling availability will include weekdays, weekends and holidays with flexibility to work both AM and PM shifts, including within the same week
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Previous food & beverage experience preferred.
Primary Location: US-CA-San Diego
Organization: Grand Hyatt San Diego
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Room Service
Req ID: SAN023629
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.