Hyatt Operative Engineer in SAN FRANCISCO, California
*At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. *
An Operative Engineer must possess strong trouble-shooting skills in all areas of maintenance in guest rooms meeting space, and front of the house areas, as well as back of house areas including kitchen, laundry, electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems. An Operative Engineer will also perform preventive maintenance on major equipment and systems, using a windows based computer system. Ability to read blue prints and schematics is also preferred. A minimum of four years building maintenance experience is preferred. A strong working knowledge of all major building systems, including life-safety systems is required for this position. Good communication skills are necessary.
- Open scheduling availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Previous hotel maintenance experience preferred
- Experience in HVAC/ Refrigeration maintenance required
- HVAC EPA Certification (Universal)
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be a team player but able to work independently as well
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch
Primary Location: US-CA-San Francisco
Organization: Grand Hyatt at SFO
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: SAN023692
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.