Hyatt Steward/Dishwasher (Full Time/PM Shift) in SAVANNAH, Georgia
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
As a valued member of Hyatt’s team, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary & Discounted Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Employer Match A Steward or Dishwasher falls under the Culinary operation and is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware. This person must have good communication skills and have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. * * You're more than welcome.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others * Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment * Ability to work a flexible schedule
Primary Location: US-GA-Savannah
Organization: Hyatt Regency Savannah
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SAV001574
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.