Hyatt Banquet Server - On Call in SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
With genuine care and consideration of our guests’ expectations, you will be responsible for setting up assigned tables for our banquet functions. You will warmly and enthusiastically serve our guests ensuring they have everything they desire including but not limited to; alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables.
Essential Functions * Enjoy taking pride in your organization skills and efficient work ethic while completing pre function side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers * Efficiently and properly perform all service standards to exceed guest and co-associate expectations * Be attentive and proactive as you attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties * Educate yourself and be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws * Be attentive and follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s) * Express your eye for detail while setting tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Experience: Two years previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Food and beverage service. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol.
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification are required. A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Scottsdale
Organization: The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: SCO003184
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.