Hyatt Busser/Food Runner - Part Time in SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
You will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will be responsible for supporting the serving staff, ensuring prompt service and overseeing dining room cleanliness to ensure guest satisfaction.
Essential Functions * Proactively supports the restaurant team by clearing tableware, napkins and refuse from tables * Ensure restaurant cleanliness by wiping down tables and chairs, and clears debris from floor and surrounding area * Deliver prompt service by resetting tables in a timely matter * Proactively support the restaurant team while monitoring dining room activity * Collaborate with team members to communicate any special needs or guest requests * Utilize the freedom to go beyond and take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- Knowledge. Familiarity of restaurant terminology and food service techniques preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Scottsdale
Organization: The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: SCO003185
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.