Hyatt Pantry Cook III in SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
This position will plan, prep, set up and provide quality service in all areas of cold food production to include, but not limited to cold menu items, cold line specials, displays/ presentations of cheeses, fruits, salads, dressings, compotes, vegetables, sandwiches and desserts, in accordance with standards and plating guide specifications.
Essential Functions * Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas * Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and hotel requirements * Meet with Garde Manger/Sous Chef to review assignments, anticipated business levels, changes and other information pertinent to the job performance * Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards * Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended * Maintain positive guest relations at all times
- Previous culinary experience and understanding of sanitation required
- A minimum formal education of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Current food handler certifications required
- Understands how to expand/condense recipes
- Produces artistic and creative food
- Excellent customer service focus and communication skills
- Ability to interpret/extract information and/or perform basic arithmetic functions
Primary Location: US-AZ-Scottsdale
Organization: The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SCO003195
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.