Hyatt PM Banquet Steward in SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
This position will set up wares for Banquet functions, retrieve and wash soiled wares, transport supplies and food to Banquet service areas and assist the Kitchen with plating up of Banquet meals, in accordance to Hotel standards. Complete other special cleaning projects as assigned.
Essential Functions * Stack plated meals in hot carts and transport to Banquet function area * Organize the breakdown area for drop off of dirty wares * Remove soiled wares from the kitchen line and transport to the dishwashing station * Transport soiled wares from Banquet service area to dishwashing station and assist Dishwasher * Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards * Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended * Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated items, according to OSHA regulations
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training
- Previous experience as hotel/restaurant dishwasher or in janitorial/cleaning position
- Fluency in job related English, both verbal and non-verbal
- Perform duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy and follow-through
- Familiarity with proper sanitation regulations
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Should have all Food Handling Certifications required by City/State
Primary Location: US-AZ-Scottsdale
Organization: The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SCO003182
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.