Hyatt Barback - Restaurant in SEATTLE, Washington
You will use your mixologist talent to prepare and serve great alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for each guest, every time, all while enjoying the fun that each guest brings. While mixing and creating, the bartender is responsible for ensuring that all state, federal and property specific policies and procedures are upheld.Essential Functions * Embrace service with a story through creating and serving both distinctive and traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests * Share your personal passions and knowledge of the food, services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home * Orchestrate an extraordinary guest experience by providing a fun and positive environment * Be an advocate of our menu offering, receive food orders at the bar, and ensure accuracy before guest delivery * Responsible for completing tasks related to stocking, replenishing, and cleaning the bar area * Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the bar area including tables, chairs, floors, and walkways * Wash and polish glasses and other serving equipment * Communicate with bartenders and wait staff to ensure and maintain guest satisfaction
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Spirits, Wine, Beer and Food service
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
Primary Location: US-WA-Seattle
Organization: Thompson Seattle
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SEA002508
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.