Hyatt Cafeteria Attendant (Full-Time) in SEATTLE, Washington
This culinary position requires basic communication skills and the ability to lift and carry moderate weight. Food and beverage experience is a plus. Basic cooking experience/skills is preferred.
- Basic cooking skills/experience preferred.
- Flexible availability for scheduling.
- Ability to stand for long periods, and lift/carry a moderate amount of weight.
- Positive attitude, and desire to assist others.
- Basic Knife Skills needed.
Primary Location: US-WA-Seattle
Organization: Hyatt at Olive 8
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SEA002549
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.