Hyatt Group Rooms Coordinator in SEATTLE, Washington
- Ensures all group reservations and blocks are entered and maintained accurately
- Works closely with Sales and Accounting to ensure group billing is accurate as per client’s expectations
- Monitors courtesy blocks – ensuring blocks are entered and maintained in a way that aids hotel’s ability to yield rates
- Monitors group pickup; requesting higher group rates from the revenue team in the event of after cut-off date requests or room requests exceeding contracted allotments
- Processes group deposits in accordance with contracted deposit schedules
- Work with the event managers to monitor cut-off dates and confirm a group room list has been received, prior to cut-off date
- Ensure all pertinent group information is turned over to the Front Office Leadership upon arrival of the group as the Front Desk will be handling changes after arrival.
- Monitor group billing on a daily basis to ensure any discrepancies are caught prior to departure
- Attend daily Sales and Events stand-up meeting
- Individual VIP and priority reservations as requested by GM, DOSM, DOR, etc.
- Strong attention to detail related to routing and billing, and auditing other reservations for accuracy
- Previous experience/and proficiency/with Opera PMS
- Previous experience with SynXis CRS a plus
- Ability to multi-task
Primary Location: US-WA-Seattle
Organization: Thompson Seattle
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: SEA002414
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.