Hyatt Associate Director of Events in SEOUL, South Korea
* You will be required to act as a event sales or event planning specialist and be responsible to assist the related revenue is maximised in the most profitable way in line with the agreed targets. * You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience asAssoicate Director of Events Sales or Event Sales Manager.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Must be able to read, write and speak Korean and English.
Primary Location: KR-11-Seoul
Organization: Grand Hyatt Seoul
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: SEO001039
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.