Hyatt Housekeeping Manager - Housekeeping in SEOUL, South Korea
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Housekeeping Manager is responsible to manage all functions related to the cleanliness of the hotel, including guest rooms, public areas, and back-of-house non-kitchen areas, as well as the laundry and dry-cleaning operation (hotel linen, uniforms and guest laundry).
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Housekeeping Manager.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Excellent in both Korean and English.
Primary Location: KR-Seoul
Organization: Park Hyatt Seoul
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SEO000932