Hyatt Team Leader - Events Service in SEOUL, South Korea
To assist the conference and Events Service Manager in ensuring the efficient and economic operation of the department in support of all other operating departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation.
- Ensure the deliver of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
* Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. * * Minimum 3 years work experience hotel operations. * Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: KR-11-Seoul
Organization: Andaz Gangnam Seoul
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SEO001223
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.