Hyatt Team Leader - HR Admin in SEOUL, South Korea
Human Resources is responsible for providing an ideal work environment and personalised colleague experience. In addition the Team cooperates closely with the all teams ensuring that the guest and colleague preferences are noted and utilised to provide guests and colleagues with the overall stay that reflects their particular needs.
- Being the first point of contact for the department,receiving external visitors and colleagues and handling all day to day queries.
- Attending meetings and take minutes;
- Responsible for the colleagues employment journey, from preparing Starter pack to leaver documents
- Preparing colleague communication, via monthly newsletters, posters, electronic and social media
- Organizing our colleague’s social events to celebrate their successes through our Churchillian Parties, dinners and meetings
- Building good communication with all the departments and providing help and support to the HR team as required
- Maintaining and updating Human Resources systems
- Checking colleagues eligibility to work
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly statistics, including the Headcount
- Assist in preparing and running the Colleagues Engagement Survey
- Prepare monthly colleagues related cards and gifts,
- All office administrational tasks related i.e distributing mail, ordering of stationary, filing etc.
- Prepare monthly colleagues service award
- Assist the UK Learning Manager and HR Officer with the organisation of the Learning Room.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
- Provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments.
- To be flexible in your job function and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you, including redeployment to other departments/areas if required, in order to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have Human Resources experience, preferably gained in hospitality.
- The ideal candidate should have had exposure to administration tasks relating to new starters, payroll processing systems, along with a methodical and attention orientated approach to their daily tasks and work.
Primary Location: KR-Seoul
Organization: Park Hyatt Seoul
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: SEO000981
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.