Hyatt China Cluster Digital Manager in SHANGHAI, China
About the role
The Cluster Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy, collaboration, planning and execution of digital product development activity in Hyatt Hotels.
Act as a mediator between the regional consumers and the technical teams, communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features.
Building relationships with various business stakeholders, understanding business priorities, defining business requirements on digital product initiatives and obtaining the necessary project funding for project execution.
Investigating current trends to develops and deliver a sustainable digital product.
· Must have a strong understanding of web analytics, ability and affinity toward data interpretation
· Develop and communicate digital and ecommerce performance to hotel leadership, with the ability to make business decisions based on data and performance
· Excellent Oral and Written Communication - must communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
· Adaptable - must be able to adjust to the needs of marketing constituents, along with ever changing advancements in technology
· Team work- Must be able to work in diverse team settings globally. Both with co-workers along with agencies and vendors
· Experience working with website Content Management Systems
· Email content support: Experience creating and developing content and campaign management
· Web-development/related project management experience (including managing agencies for these projects)
· Experience working with website analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, etc.
· 2 years minimum experience with digital media planning (SEO, PPC, display, mobile and social platforms) relevant to local market
· Previous experience working for or with an agency on the client side preferred
· Web-related project management experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management preferred
· Language requirements: Fluent in spoken and written Chinese & English
· Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook
· Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics and Doubleclick Analytics a plus
· Adobe CQ5 and other enterprise web content management system (CMS) experience a plus
Primary Location: CN-Shanghai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SHA002277
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.