Hyatt Management Operations Review (MOR) Leader - Hotel Finance in SHANGHAI, China
As a member of the Internal Audit team, the individual will be involved in performing financial, operational and compliance audit engagements throughout all regions that Hyatt operates. Audit work may include the review of internal controls, systems and financial statements, and analysis of emerging risk areas. The individual will work under limited supervision from the Internal Audit Manager with moderate latitude for initiative and independent judgment. The individual will assist the hotel teams by providing objective evaluations, process improvement solutions, effective communication and guidance in recommending effective internal control standards.
- Execute audits (MOR’s) in accordance with agreed-upon scope guidance.
- Conduct interviews, review documents, administer surveys (as necessary), compose summary memos / audit reports and prepare work papers and analytics, as a part of hotel (MOR) audits.
- Assist with identifying and defining issues, analyzing evidence, documenting processes and procedures and developing recommendations.
- Communicate the results of audit projects via written reports and oral presentations to senior-level hotel management.
- Assist with identifying risk areas based on discussions at the hotels, and provide input to management for future work program improvements.
- Represent Internal Audit with various organizational project teams (as needed). Develop and maintain productive relationships throughout the company through individual contacts and meetings.
- 2-5 years full-time in auditing, accounting, or business analysis preferred. Hotel accounting or external audit experience preferred. Big Four Accounting Firms experience is preferred.Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems
- Ability and confidence to present audit findings to senior-level hotel management
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business processes and related risks and control
- Theposition is 100% travel with a normal schedule being away from “home base” for several months at a time. One may work from home during non-hotel weeks.
- Proficiency in English is required. Any additional languages would be an advantage.
- Travel Visa: Easy access internationally.
- Commitment: Minimum of 2 years prior to the next development opportunity
Primary Location: CN-31-Shanghai
Organization: Hotel Management (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SHA001764