Hyatt Service Coach - F&B in SHANGHAI, China
Description:· Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented. · Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Ensures that Food and Beverage associates work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
· Assists F&B Outlet Managers and Director in conducting refresher training on standards of service for Food & Beverage based on the brand standards.
· Assists the Learning Department in the consolidation and implementation of key action items as a result of the Customer Audit.
· Conducts field coaching regularly to ensure that all standards of service are followed by all associates and provide constructive feedback to the department heads concerned as well as the Learning Department to ensure corrective training is initiated.
· Assists in the coordination of Industrial placements within the department and to develop the orientation and training schedule as required.
· Co-ordinates the inter-department cross training initiatives within Andaz.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management. Minimum 2 years work experience as Service Coach or Assistant Manager / Team Leader in larger operation. Good presentation, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: CN-31-Shanghai
Organization: Andaz Xintiandi, Shanghai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage/Culinary
Req ID: SHA001501