Hyatt Assistant Director of Food & Beverage in SINGAPORE, Singapore
Grand Hyatt Singapore unlocks the extraordinary in every moment by creating experiences beyond expectation. Located in Orchard area, we create lasting memories and connect people from all corners of the globe. Grand Hyatt Singapore exemplifies the pursuits of life lived grandly, offering guests authentic service, first-class accommodations and an abundance of options, while enjoying lifelong friendships with people of all ages, from all walks of life.
Join us in making every moment memorable asAssistant Director of Food & Beverageif the following describes you:
You are a dynamic, inspiring and confident leader who creates memorable food & beverage experiences that connect people to who and what matters. You are passionate and responsiblefor the smooth and efficient running of all operational aspects of all Food & Beverage outlets/departments assigned to you, to create the exceptional guest experience whilst ensuring that all outlets are maximizing profitability and operating in accordance with Grand Hyatt brand standards. Reporting to the Director of Food & Beverage, you will provide hands on leadership to an experienced and engaged team who strive every day to achieve Hyatt’s purpose of caring for people to be their best.
As Assistant Director of Food & Beverage, you will:
- Work with department managers to ensure that all colleagues deliver the brand promise and provide authentic guest service at all times
- Develop strong relationships with guests by engaging personally with them and ensuring empathy and care are at the forefront of any interactions
- Foster a culture that supports Hyatt’s Purpose and Values
- Advocate Hyatt’s Sustainability Philosophy
- Recruit, coach, mentor and develop a team of current and future Food & Beverage leaders
- Work with department managers to position our Food & Beverage outlets and event facilities as a trend-setter in the market
- Assist the Director of Food & Beverage in annual budget and forecast preparations, and maximising profitability by ensuring the Food & Beverage team generates revenue opportunities while enhancing efficiencies throughout the operation
* Relevant degree or diploma * At least 3 years of work experience in an international luxury 5-star hotel as outlet manager for a large restaurant * Overseas work experience will be an advantage * Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the empathy and ability to create meaningful connections with our guests and colleagues * Hands on leadership skills that fosters a positive Hyatt culture resulting in a team that is inspired to achieve results * Highly motivated, solution and result-oriented self-starter with strong organisational skill and an eye for details
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Grand Hyatt Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: SIN000793
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.