Hyatt Assistant Manager - Engineering in SINGAPORE, Singapore
Andaz meaning “personal style” in Hindi, is infused with character and weaves itself into the fabric of its locale. Andaz Singapore, strategically located in the city's up-&-coming Ophir-Rochor district, sets to offer the rich cultural experiences embedded in the neighborhood, authentically. The hotel's design will reflect the vibrant, creative and energetic culture of Singapore's expanding Central Business District (CBD), as well as the inspiring and unscripted style set forth by Andaz. At Andaz, we set the stage to ignite creative minds and bring eclectic souls together, be it guests or colleagues.
Come join us to express your Andaz as *Assistant Manager - Engineering *if the following describes you.
Your role is to assist the Engineering team in ensuring the efficient and economic operation of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation, and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition.
- Minimally a Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience as an Assistant Manager - Engineering or at least 3 to 4 years of experience as a Team Leader - Engineering in a hotel environment
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills are a must
- Strong management and leadership capabilities
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
* Please note that this is a local packaged position and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Andaz Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: SIN000693
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.