Hyatt Chef de Cuisine - mezza9 in SINGAPORE, Singapore
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Chef de Cuisine – mezza9 is responsible to manage the assigned kitchen as an independent profit centre, in line with the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- Holds a culinary Diploma or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Kitchen management, menu planning and operational skills.
- Must understand and be up-to-knowledge about current local and International food and beverage industry trends.
- H as an outgoing personality that feels comfortable in interacting with guests and has an absolute “can-do” attitude when facing challenges.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with structured thinking process.
- Effective leader with excellent management and coaching skills and able to oversee an outlet kitchen operations.
- Good computer skills especially in MS Office, MS Outlook and Recipe Maintenance System.
- C omprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards.
- Minimum of two to four years of experience as Chef de Cuisine in an international hotel or reputable restaurant of good standards or 15 years of culinary experience.
- Preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Grand Hyatt Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SIN000650
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.