Hyatt Chef de Partie in SINGAPORE, Singapore
You will be responsible to assist in the kitchen, contributing to the overall success of outlets and banquets, in accordance with the hotel’s standards and financial goals.
· Basic Knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards.
· Good Guest Relations Skills
· Weigh and measure designated ingredients
· Maintain Cleanliness of work areas, equipments and utensils
· Organises and sets up the assigned section of the Food and Beverage Kitchen as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximise productivity.
· Assists the Sous Chef and Chef de Cuisine in ensuring that all culinary standards in that section comply with company and Hotel Policies and Procedures and Minimum Standards.
· Monitors food and operating costs and controls these by reducing waste.
· Trains the culinary associates in that section of kitchen in the skills necessary for them to perform their function.
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Grand Hyatt Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SIN000432
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.