Hyatt Host Assistant - Front Office in SINGAPORE, Singapore
Andaz Singapore, the first Andaz hotel in South East Asia, is strategically located in the city's up-&-coming Ophir-Rochor district, sets to offer the rich cultural experiences embedded in the neighborhood, authentically. Andaz meaning “personal style” in Hindi, is infused with character and weaves itself into the fabric of its locale. The hotel's design will reflect the vibrant, creative and energetic culture of Singapore's expanding Central Business District (CBD), as well as the inspiring and unscripted style set forth by Andaz. At Andaz, we set the stage to ignite creative minds and bring eclectic souls together, be it guests or colleagues.
Come join us to express your Andaz as Host Assistant – Front Office if the following describes you.
You are a team-player who is always passionate about delighting your guests with the highest quality of service throughout all stages of their stay. You enjoy interacting and engaging with guests through meaningful conversations and customer service gestures so as to make their day. You are also a confident individual who is capable of multi-tasking, willing to learn and take on new challenges.
As a Host Assistant – Front Office, you will be responsible to provide excellent service to guests at a consistent level. You will work closely with your colleagues and assist them to respond to and resolve guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. The Host Assistant is responsible to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office within the Rooms Division.
* Possess minimum GCE "O" levels.
* Candidates with Diploma / Degree in Hospitality / Tourism Management or equivalent will be preferred.
* Prior work experience in hotel operations will be an advantage
* Possess good problem solving, communications, interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Well-groomed and possesses a can-do attitude
* Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
* Please note that this is a local packaged position and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified *
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Andaz Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SIN000613