Hyatt Project Engineer in SINGAPORE, Singapore
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Project Engineer is responsible to ensure projects are completed on time and are within budget.
Due to the Singapore government foreign worker work pass quota restriction, we regret that only Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered
Ideally with an Engineering degree.
Project Engineer with 3 years of Project Management experience.
Strong Project Management Knowledge from initiating to closing.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, lead the Project Team and manage various stakeholders.
- Result-driven individual who is capable of demonstrating high level of effective Project Management that includes people management, quality control.
- G ood set of skills such as cost planning, contract management, creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Candidate with PMP will be an advantage.
- Able to work independently.
- Innovative mindset to support the hotel innovation team.
Primary Location: SG-Singapore-Singapore
Organization: Grand Hyatt Singapore
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: SIN000666
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.