Hyatt Marketing Manager in ST. LOUIS, Missouri
In conjunction with the Corporate Field Marketing team, create, activate, monitor and measure annual, integrated 360-degree marketing plans (3-4 a year)
Ensure marketing plans support the efforts of sales, revenue and events’ teams.
Lead budgeting, activation and assessment of programs in order to maximize investment.
Coordinate all communications between internal key stakeholders and external vendor partnerships to meet all marketing – both on and off-line – targets and deadlines.
Monitors competitive hotel actions and communicates findings
- Assists with marketing initiatives of hotel outlets such as bar, restaurant, meeting space, etc.
Ensure all marketing materials and assets (invitations, websites, sales collateral, etc…) are within brand standards
Provides input in creative direction in concept development, copy and design for visual materials for promotions, web projects, Power Point presentations, invitations, printed collateral and internal communications using design software such as Adobe Photoshop
Develop and manage production within Hyatt Brand Manager of approved local vendors of all in-house collateral.
- Assists in organizing and planning property specific events.
- Develop local partnerships to help drive awareness, recommendations and traffic to outlets and enhance integrated plans
*Public Relations *
Monitor, coordinate and respond to reputation management channels such as guest comment cards, online travel-related review sites (Trip Advisor, Yelp!) to generate positive exposure.
Develop an action plan for guest engagement via Trip Advisor.
Coordinates and assists with initiatives including photo shoots and cataloguing press mentions.
Review and approve (along with GM and DoSM) all hotel press releases.
Primary hotel contact for all public relations initiatives.
Foster relationships with media at a local, national, and international level.
- Engage with media representatives as necessary.
Coordinate proactive and reactive onsite press stays/visits.
Develop and regularly update hotel press kit, photography, and b-roll.
Execute recommended corporate PR and Marketing initiatives at property level.
Develop, coordinate, execute, and maintain a social media plan including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Coordinate planning, investment and reporting with digital agencies
- Coordinate quarterly all-agency meetings to review performance, provide guidance to maximize future programs and develop new ideas
- Work closely with digital marketing manager on social media activity and identity: content calendar, supporting sales/revenue initiatives and driving followers and engagement.
- Provide ongoing marketing leadership and guidance to Leadership Committee.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting of efforts.
- Attend weekly strategy and pick up meetings.
- Host hotel’s monthly marketing and public relations meeting.
* Requirements: * Bachelor’s degree. * 5-8 years relevant experience in an integrated marketing role (digital, events/PR, marketing/communications). * Experience working in a fast paced, digital marketing environment. * Strong media knowledge across all platforms (wired, mobile, social, OTT and broadcast). * Advanced skills in PPT and Excel. * Strong written and presentation skills. * Excellent organizational skills. * Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects at once. * Well-connected within the market with the ability to seek and build new relationships to help support business objectives.
Primary Location: US-MO-St. Louis
Organization: Hyatt Regency St Louis at the Arch
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: STL001795
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.