Hyatt Lead Guest Services Agent in STOWE, Vermont
The Senior Guest Services Agent is a comprehensive role that is responsible for intimate knowledge of Front Desk, Guest Service, Telecommunications, Bell/Valet and Concierge operations. This position provides the highest level of guest service at pre-arrival, during the arrival process and upon departure. It includes knowledge of multiple computer software systems and a series of daily tasks to ensure the operation runs effectively and efficiently. The individuals in this role are instrumental in providing support for our seasonal staff and student interns.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact, coordinate and communicate with all team members about high guest impact areas (i.e. reservations, guest services, housekeeping, etc.) to ensure a smooth arrival through departure experience for all guests and owners
- Be an expert and demonstrate knowledge of all services/features, hours of operations, room types, room rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, room availability status, scheduled in-house group activities to anticipate and respond to guest inquiries promptly and accurately
- Champion, promote and successfully track departmental and organizational initiatives e.g. upsell programs, Destination Delivers Program, etc.
- Maintain and successfully execute departmental and hotel policies (to include but not limited to relocation procedures, safe deposit box procedures, auditing accuracy of cards with proper signatures, key control procedures, accurate billing, cashiering, safety, lost/found policy, etc.)
- Approach internal and external guest opportunities with a sense of heartfelt care and urgency; provide prompt follow-up to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and follow proper protocol to secure and protect pertinent data
- Assist management to recruit, hire, train and successfully support and manage the talent of all new and existing team members
- Monitor and coordinate with bell/valet team to ensure the cleanliness of the lobby, hotel entrance, bell desk and luggage storage areas as well as guest requests related to bell and valet
* 2-4 years upscale Hospitality experience required * High school diploma or equivalent required, hospitality Management Degree or Diploma is an asset * Experience in the areas of bell/valet, concierge and front desk preferred * Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written), multi lingual is an asset * Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record to meet company insurance standards * Must be 18 years of age or older * Basic Accounting Knowledge * Word, Excel, and Property Manager Knowledge required, Knowledge of SMS, Time Saver, and GoConcierge a plus * Flexible schedule to include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holiday as needed. Some Night Audit shifts may be required
Primary Location: US-Vermont-Stowe
Organization: Spruce Peak
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Service Operations
Req ID: STO000087
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.