Hyatt Owner Concierge in STOWE, Vermont
** Job Overview
The Owner Concierge offers information and special services to our owners in order to enhance their visit. In addition, assist all guests with special needs, upgraded services, and amenities that meet Spruce Peak standards. Moreover, provides sincere service through actions that display self-confidence, grace and courtesy to guests and colleagues.
- Check owners in and out for their stays at the Lodge
- Create an elevated service for owners to provide impactful memories while at the Lodge
- Provides assistance to owners/guests with personalized service and communicates directly in person, by telephone, and/or email
- Offers and provides a personal pre-arrival experience by reaching out to owners prior to their stay to answer any questions, note preferences, make reservations, and log appropriate information to all departments.
- Provides information on local restaurants and services, events, shops, attractions, activities, tours, travel routes, and transportation schedules
- Serve as a lobby ambassador, greeting and welcoming owners/guests throughout their stay
- Gathers and records information by creating owner profiles and uses owner preferences to ensure a high level of owner recognition and personalized service
- Has an understanding of accounting in respect to the guest folio to assist owners
- Promotes awareness of brand image internally and externally
- Knowledgeable about SMS Host to assist with owner needs
- Answers guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g. hours of operation, rates, room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, and special events)
- Serves as the point of contact for owners, guests, and club members and communicates with them by phone, email, and in person to respond to all questions and requests
* High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred * 1 years of concierge or hospitality related experience preferred * Excellent communication skills and attention to detail * Technical proficiency with knowledge of SMS Host preferred * Understanding of hotel operating systems * Solid judgement and ability to resolve conflicts effectively * Strong Windows and Microsoft skills * Be comfortable working with the Director of Rooms, Director of Operation, and General Manager to establish policy standards, procedures, operational guidelines, and service manual * Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays * Ability to adapt to changing guest needs and ability to multi-task
Primary Location: US-Vermont-Stowe
Organization: Spruce Peak
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Service Operations
Req ID: STO000099
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.