Hyatt Pantry and Beanery Cafe Supervisor in STOWE, Vermont
You will provide expert assistance to the Manager of the Pantry/ Beanery by helping to oversee the daily operation of the Pantry/ Beanery to ensure optimum performance, exceptional guest service and maximum profitability. You will train and motivate staff to provide amazing guest experiences, as well as handing grocery retail purchasing and merchandising.
- Enthusiastically supervises the outlets team
- Ensures a welcoming physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the department, including inspecting tabletops, countertops and side stations
- Communicate information to the service team giving them the knowledge to be individually empowered
- Utilize the Freedom To Go Beyond to resolves guest issues promptly and with great care
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Supervise the performance, attendance, attitude, appearance and conduct of service team
- Assist with the development, training and inspiration of outlet staff
* High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills. * Ability to handle stress effectively. * Exceptional ability to manage time, prioritize, and delegate tasks is required. * Ability to multi-task while remaining organized is essential to this position. * Demonstrated competency with computers, especially Microsoft Excel. * Interest or experience with Natural Foods is a plus. * Cash handling and POS experience is a plus. * Must be 18 years of age or older * Flexible schedule to include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Primary Location: US-Vermont-Stowe
Organization: Spruce Peak
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: STO000089
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.