Hyatt Parking Attendant in STOWE, Vermont
The parking attendant is responsible for monitoring and directing parking in all parking areas for both guests and staff.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Anticipate guest and staff needs.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Assist guests and staff on where to safely and properly park their vehicles.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Monitor all parking areas/levels; report any vehicle/safety hazards; unauthorized personnel or potential security problems to Manager.
- Follow designated procedures for vehicle accidents, breakdowns and incidents.
· Ability to work outside in adverse weather conditions.
· Must be able to work early mornings including weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to stand for 10 hours.
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Must have great customer service skills
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
Primary Location: US-Vermont-Stowe
Organization: Spruce Peak
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: STO000143
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.