Hyatt Sales Associate (Toy and Candy Shop) in STOWE, Vermont
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Our Sales Associates ensure that the Toy and Candy outlet and inventory are neatly organized and attractively displayed. This position is responsible for making product recommendations and processing forms of payment to include room charges, credit cards and cash for novelty items. This is a Part-Time position.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* Point of Sale (POS) and cash management experience preferred
- Retail experience preferred
- Experience in high volume stores
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical proficiency (computer applications)
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt to changing guest needs
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Primary Location: US-Vermont-Stowe
Organization: Spruce Peak
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: STO000140
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.