Hyatt Server - The Club at Spruce Peak in STOWE, Vermont
As a Server for the Club at Spruce Peak, you will be responsible for greeting guests and Club members, taking orders, serving food and beverages, and checking on guest satisfaction while they enjoy the their time at Spruce Peak. You will use the freedom to go beyond to turn guest interactions into moments of magic.
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests to the resort and dining area
- Share your knowledge and recommendations of the food & beverage menus to our guests
- Take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Create memorable experiences with your welcoming personality by genuinely relating to guests and associates
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
- Multi-task with an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
* Previous serving experience preferred * Knowledge of spirits, wine and beer * Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange * Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant * DLC certification or willingness to obtain DLC certification required * Must be 18 years of age or older * Flexible schedule to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-Vermont-Stowe
Organization: Spruce Peak
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: STO000081
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.