Hyatt Golf Shop Attendant- Meadows & Woodlands in SUNRIVER, Oregon
The Sunriver Resort Golf courses are hiring for the spring and summer seasons.
The Golf Shop Attendant will handle financial transactions for golfers on golf course, including merchandise sales. S/he will answer telephones, schedule tee times, and handles questions relating to golf. S/he will play an integral role in membership retention. The Golf Shop Attendant will maintain the AAA Four Diamond standards.
- Maintains an exceptional golf experience for members and guests
- Takes starting times and legibly enter daily tee sheet or in the computer
- Sign up golfers and take greens and cart fees
- Sell golf merchandise
- Control play going on the course when the starter is not being used
- Provide all pertinent information to the golfer concerning the day’s conditions of play (e.g. carts on paths, golf course work) and directions on where they are going
- Responsible for financial records and accounting functions necessary to open and close and comply with administrative needs
- When not busy at the counter, help police the area and restock the counters with merchandise and help sell golf merchandise
- Sell Sunriver Lodge and Resort’s other facilities (restaurant, lodging) and other recreational outlets at every opportunity
- Develop an atmosphere of professional friendliness and act as a representative of Sunriver to the public
- Recognize the guest as soon as they enter the golf shop
// * High school education or equivalent required * Basic knowledge of the game of golf required * Good communication skills * Knowledge of Sunriver Resort and Central Oregon * Good Telephone skills * Ability to handle computer systems such as P.O.S //
Primary Location: US-Oregon-Sunriver
Organization: Sunriver Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: SUN000169
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.