Hyatt Head Golf Professional in SUNRIVER, Oregon
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Head Golf Professional is responsible for providing and maintaining an exceptional Sunriver Resort experience for all Members and resort guest. S/he will play an integral role in Membership development and retention, as well as ensuring the financial profitability of the Crosswater Golf Course.
- Coordinate and execute all Member Golf Tournaments planned by Club ManagementCreates and maintains an exceptional golf experience for Crosswater Members and Resort Guests
- Oversee and manage all functions of the Crosswater Golf Shop
- Supervises the proper charging of green fees and daily cart fees
- Prepare operating and capital budgets for the Crosswater golf course and ensures operation within those guidelines
- Provides competent golf instructions for all groups and levels of players
- Manages golf club and cart rental program, ensuing proper maintenance of equipment
- Supervises the operation of the handicap system
- Partner with Member Handicap chairperson
- Partner with Men’s and Women’s Club chairperson to provide annual weekly play tee time schedules
- Build the annual golf tee sheets in SMS including the addition of Member and Prime Rate blocks
- Supervises the performance, attendance, attitudes, appearance and conduct of golf staff
- Responsible for increasing Member retention by fostering relationships between Members, increasing Member participation and increasing revenues per Member
- Tour all potential members, connect them with the Member Relations Manager, follow up on all membership inquiries, and send membership information upon request
- Execute all Member golf communication including weekly Men’s & Women’s Club play and/or golf tournament event reminders
- Execute golf rate analysis, strategies and marketing plan initiatives with the goal of increasing golf revenues
- Partners with the Director of Retail to maintain a reputable golf shop and practice range
- Supervises the Turn Café food & beverage experiencePartner with F&B team to coordinate and execute all Crosswater food and beverage for golf events
- Partner with Member Relations Manager to processes all Crosswater Club Membership Trail fee applications, and approve acceptable homeowner personal golf carts
- Attend Men’s and Women’s Club events not limited to but including opening and closing banquets
- Partner with Caldera Springs Club Management to assist with Golf Programming at Caldera Links to include HOA events/ junior events/ and developing golf specific programs
- Maintains a safe and pleasant work environment Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
o High school education or equivalent required o Four year degree in Business Administration /Marketing & Professional Golf Management preferred o PGA Class A member in good standing required o Strong knowledge of the game of golf required o Ability to play golf at a reasonable level required o Prior high-end private golf club experience preferred o At least two years Club/Golf management experience preferred
Primary Location: US-Oregon-Sunriver
Organization: Sunriver Resort
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: SUN000153
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.