Hyatt Chef De Partie – Overnights – Casual in SYDNEY, Australia
- To assist the Chef de Cuisine/Sous Chef in ensuring that all culinary standards in that section comply with company and Hotel Policies and Procedures and Minimum Standards.
- To ensure that all dishes are prepared consistently and according to the standard recipe.
- To train the culinary employees in the kitchen with the skills necessary for them to perform their tasks to the best of their ability.
- To organise and sets up the assigned section of the Food and Beverage Kitchen as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximise productivity.
- Ability to work unsupervised and through late nights/early mornings
- Completed Chef Apprenticeship
- Good knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards
- Safe and accurate knife skills
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Chef de Partie or 4 years as Demi Chef in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards; preferably with experience in luxury international brands
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Park Hyatt Sydney
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: SYD001277
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.