Hyatt Front Office Team Leader in SYDNEY, Australia
_About Hyatt_ At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences. Hyatt Regency Sydney is the largest upscale full service hotel in Australia with a total of 892 rooms. The hotel also features our Regency club lounge, Fitness Centre, 272 seat all-day dining restaurant, a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Darling Harbour and 3,700 square meters of new state-of-the-art meeting facilities.
_The Role_ You will join and lead an energetic and passionate team of ambassadors who are the face of Hyatt Regency Sydney. As a leader in our busy Front Office team, you will assist the Front Office Management team in the smooth running of the hotel. Responsibilities Include • Proven leadership qualities can foster an open and supportive environment • A guest focus & effective complaint handling skills • Ensure standards are achieved and standards maintained
_Our Expectations include:_
• Previous experience in 5 star Front Office / Hotel environment
• Strong Communication Skills
• Excellent computers skills including experience with Opera PMS.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Good time management skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with cash handling and cashiering essential.
• A proven ability to work as a team and autonomously.
• Full availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including weekends, public holidays, morning, evening and overnight shifts.
_Benefits for working with Hyatt Include_ With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include: • Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Terms and Conditions apply) • Learning & Development opportunities • Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family • Discounted city car parking • Fully laundered uniforms
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: SYD001525
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.